Register for a Programming Workshop
Learn how the electrographic data captured by the RNS System can reveal hidden insights that may help you better assess and manage your patients’ seizures. Introductory and advanced workshops available.
See the latest data presented in our Innovation Pavilion
- Final Results of the NeuroPace 9-year Long Term Treatment Trial
- Impact of treatment with the RNS System on Comorbidities: Neurocognition and Mood
- RNS System in combination with other epilepsy therapies
- Potential biomarkers of epilepsy, mood and cognition
- Insights into Seizure Timing
New CPT Codes Effective Jan 1, 2019!
Come hear from our reimbursement manager about the NEW CPT code for RNS System ECoG Review and changes to the CPT codes for RNS/VNS/DBS programming.
Information sessions held at AES on Saturday and Sunday at 10:00am. Contact us if you are interested in attending.
Sign up for a Product Feedback Discussion
If you are interested in joining our engineering, research and strategy teams for an interactive discussion regarding our pipeline of future technologies and innovations, contact us.
2018 Selected Scientific Abstracts
Clinical Outcomes and Novel Approaches to Treating Epileptogenic Zones
- Nine-year Prospective Safety and Effectiveness Outcomes from the Long-Term Treatment Trial of the RNS® System (Nair et al, CCF)
- RNS System Treatment in Patients with Regional Neocortical Seizure Onsets (Ma et al, UCSF)
- Concurrent resection and RNS System placement: 3 cases (Razavi et al, Stanford)
- Outcomes after Mesial Temporal Lobe Resection Following Long-Term Ambulatory Recording by the RNS® System (Hirsch et al., Yale)
- Lateralizing then Treating Lateralized MTLE with the RNS System: 3 Cases and Outcomes Report (Weber et al, CPMC)
- Anatomic Electrographic Seizure Onset Localization and Clinical Response with Responsive Neurostimulation via Depth Electrodes in Neocortex (Parker, et al)
Potential ECoG Biomarkers
- Electrographic Events Recorded by a Responsive Neurostimulator May Provide an Objective Assessment of Clinical Seizure Burden (Spencer et al, OHSU)
- Clinical Seizures Cluster in Relation to Cycles of Interictal Epileptiform Activity (Rao et al, UCSF)
- Interictal ECoG Features Correlate with Cognitive Outcomes in Individuals with Epilepsy (Loring et al, Emory)
- Interictal ECoG Features Correlate With Depression in Individuals with Epilepsy (Jarosiewicz et al, NeuroPace)
- Recurrent Neural Networks for Forecasting Epileptiform Electrographic Activity 24 Hours in Advance (Desai et al, NeuroPace)
- Chronic Ambulatory ECoG Seizure Onset Patterns in Mesial Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (Nune, et al)