- Download Patient Brochure – English
- Download Patient Brochure – Spanish
- Download Patient Guide – English
- Download Patient Guide – Spanish
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Patient & Families Resource Guide
Now enrolling eligible patients in the RNS® System Post-Approval Study (PAS) in Epilepsy at comprehensive epilepsy centers throughout the United States. The objective of the study is to follow patients implanted with the RNS System prospectively over 5 years to gather data on the long-term effectiveness and safety of the RNS System. For more information about the study, contact a NeuroPace Patient Educator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-646-8483.
For Healthcare Professionals
Scientific and Medical Information
For questions about scientific and medical information, please contact email@example.com.
- Key Scientific publications
- Long-term Outcomes (2015)
- Cognitive Outcomes (2015)
- Quality of Life (2015)
- Lateralization using Chronic ECoG Data (2015)
- Blinded Evaluation (2011)
NeuroPace can assist providers and medical billing professionals with coding information, prior authorization requests, and managing the appeals process for denials. Please call the NeuroPace Reimbursement Hotline at 866-726-3876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Epilepsy Infographics
- Refractory Epilepsy Treatment
- Drug Resistant Epilepsy Facts
- Treatment Options for Drug-Resistant Epilepsy
- Neurostimulation Devices to Treat Epilepsy
- Brain-Responsive Neurostimulation
- What is Brain-Responsive Neurostiumulation
- RNS System Clinical Data
- How RNS System Treats Refractory Epilepsy
Click on the individual epilepsy infographic link to view more and share.